AFTER READING PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE INTRODUCTION.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please click the to go the commentary for that study.
SORRY, THE COMMENTARY THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN STARTED.
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF BOOKS THAT ARE COMPLETED.
First Return From Exile and Rebuilding the Temple (1:1-6:22)
- The First to Return, Ezra 1:1-2:70
- The Edict of Cyrus (1:1-4)
- The Return Under Sheshbazzar (1:5-11)
- Those Who Returned (2:1-70)
- Rebuilding the Altar and the Temple, Ezra 3:1-13
- The Rebuilding of the Altar (3:1-3)
- The Feast of Tabernacles (3:4-6)
- The Beginning of Temple Reconstruction (3:7-13)
- Opposition to Rebuilding, Ezra 4:1-24
- Opposition During Cyrus' Reign (4:1-5)
- Opposition During Xerxes' Reign (4:6)
- Opposition During Artaxerxes Reign (4:7-24)
- The Temple is Completed, Ezra 5:1-6:23
- Prophets in Jerusalem and Judah (5:1-5)
- Why We Are Rebuilding the Temple (5:6-17)
- God's Name Dwells There (6:1-12)
- Dedicating God's House (6:13-23)
Ezra's Return and Reforms (7:1-10:44)
- Ezra and the Second Group Returns, Ezra 7:1-8:36
- Ezra Devoted Himself (7:1-10)
- In Accordance with the Wisdom of God (7:11-28)
- The Second Group Returns to Jerusalem (8:1-36)
- You Have Punished Us Less Than Our Sins Deserve, Ezra 9:1-10:44
- Judah's New Sin (9:1-4)
- Ezra Confesses Judah's New Sin (9:5-15)
- The People Repent (10:1-44)
Click the house to go to The Bible Study HOME PAGE