How Kingdom's End
Questions for Study 17
2 Chronicles 36:1-23
Memory Verse: 15
AFTER ANSWERING PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ THE COMMENTARY.
I. Jehoahaz and Jehoiakim, Kings of Judah (36:1-8)
1. What did the common people do when King Josiah died? (1-2) Who was Jehoahaz? What was Neco, king of Egypt's response? (3; Jer. 46:2)
2. Who did Neco, king of Egypt make king of Judah? (4-5) What then happened to Neco? (6-8) What must have it been like to live in Judah at this time? What can we learn happens when people and nations depend on anything but the LORD?
II. Jehoiachin, King of Judah (36:9-14)
3. Who was the next king of Judah? (9)
4. What did Nebuchadnezzar do when he defeated Egypt? (9-10)
5. What two things summarize king Zedekiah's life? (11-14)
III. The End of the Kingdom of Judah, the Fall of Jerusalem (36:15-23)
6. What did the Lord do? (15-17)
10. Was there hope for Israel and Judah?