AFTER READING PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE INTRODUCTION.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please click the to go the commentary for that study.
SORRY, THE COMMENTARY FOR THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN STARTED.
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF BOOKS THAT ARE COMPLETED.
- Jerusalem's Misery and Desolation, Lamentations 1:1-22
- Judah in Exile and the City in Ruins (1:1-6)
- Jerusalem Has Sinned Greatly (1:7-14)
- This is Why I am Rejected (1:15-22)
- The Lord's Anger Against His People, Lamentations 2:1-22
- Covered With a Cloud of Anger (2:1-6)
- The Lord Has Rejected His Altar (2:7-14)
- The Enemy Scoffs (2:15-22)
- Judah's Complaint and Basis for Consolation, Lamentations 3:1-66
- I Has Seen Affliction (3:1-18)
- I Remember My Affliction (3:19-36)
- The Lord is in Control (3:37-66)
- Zion's Past and Present Contrasted, Lamentations 4:1-22
- What Once Was Wealthy Now is Not (4:1-6)
- The Princes Lost Their Luster (4:7-14)
- This is Why I am Rejected (4:15-22)
- Judah's Appeal for God's Forgiveness, Lamentations 5:1-22
- Remember What Has Happened to Us (5:1-6)
- Our Fathers Sinned (5:7-14)
- Restore Us O Lord (5:15-22)
Click the house to go to The Bible Study HOME PAGE