Moses Death and Joshua Takes His Place
Questions for Study 24
Memory Verse: 50
AFTER ANSWERING PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ THE COMMENTARY.
BEFORE ANSWERING PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW A MAP OF THE DIVISION OF THE PROMISED LAND.
BEFORE ANSWERING PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A TIMELINE FROM MOSES TO DAVID.
BEFORE ANSWERING PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT ISRAEL'S HISTORY.
I. Moses to Die (32:48-52)
1. What did the Lord tell Moses? (48-49) Where would Moses die? Why? What grace would be given him? (52)
II. Moses Blesses the Tribes (33:1-29)
2. What did Moses do before he died? (1) Where did the Lord come from the Israelites point of view? How does the Lord feel about his holy ones? (3-4) Who was they to them? (5)
3. What was Reuben's blessing? And Judah's blessing?
4. What is the Thummim and Urim? What did Levi guard? (9) What was Levi's duties? (10) what was his blessing?
5. What was Benjamin's blessing? And Joseph's? What does it mean he is the prince among his brothers? How is the gospel message the horn of Joseph? (17)
6. What was Zebulun's blessing? (18-19) And Gad's? And Dan's? And Naphtali's? What was Asher's blessing?
7. How is the Lord described in verses 26-27? What was said of Israel's future?
III. Moses Dies (34:1-12)
8. What did the Lord show Moses? (1-3) What did the Lord tell Moses?
9. Who buried Moses? (5-6) Did Moses die of natural causes? (7) How did Israel respond to Moses' death? (8)
10. Why did Joshua have the spirit of wisdom? What kind of relationship did Moses have with the Lord? (10-12)